Surepay88.com – Payment Gateway Malaysia, Payment Gateway
Safety is the primary concern for online shoppers regarding digital payments. Today, buyers don’t even blink when giving out information on an e-commerce platform since digital payments have become a norm. To ensure online payments are secure, it’s up to Payment Gateway Malaysia and online businesses to check all the boxes.
If you’re looking for a Payment Gateway partner, you should check a few things.
The technology of data encryption in Payment Gateway Malaysia
Encryption sounds complicated, but it is easy to understand once you get into the details.
Payment Gateway Malaysia: SSL stands for Secure Socket Layer
E-commerce companies should use only payment gateways that have SSL certificates.
SSL uses both private and public keys as a security layer. Web browsers and servers work together to create encrypted connections.
For safe digital transactions, SSL certificates validate a website’s authenticity. As a result, SSL is used by the majority of e-commerce websites for online authentication.
- Sales proceeds are processed and credited immediately
- Payment status notification in real-time
Low-cost and convenient
- Integration with payment carts made easy
- Single channel for reconciling multiple banks
- Status of online payments can be viewed online
- Paying with a check is more cost-effective than using a credit card
Reliable & Secure
- Certificates and authentication that are highly secure
- Information/reference regarding payments
- The ability to reverse a debit automatically
- Chargebacks are not permitted